Spies are Scared of Turtles

Spies are Scared of Turtles
Current Issue: Winter 2017

Not a Normal Cheetah

Anna Harrell, 9
Burns Park Elementary

Hello, I am Cheeto. This is my diary. I am not a normal cheetah; I stink. I smell really bad because beans are my favorite food. It was just a normal day . . . when I got a text about a football opening for the Michigan Wolverines! I was soooooooooooo excited! Of course I said yes. The next day, I went to practice. I was different . . . I was the only cheetah. They were all wolverines. We started to practice. No one passed to me! We practiced a lot and the game arrived. We played Michigan State. All the players were tigers. I tooted . . . everyone ran away. They threw the ball to me and I got a touchdown! Our team won! The team cheered for me! I was soo happy! It was the best day ever!

The End!! :)